Auge provides a straightforward warranty that is processed in the most hassle-free way possible. Please refer to the chart below for the warranty period of various products.
Warranty Period (Months)
A warranty period starts on the date of delivery of the products to the customer.
A product is defective when such a product has a defect in workmanship or material that causes the product not to be able to operate in accordance with the specifications as provided by Auge.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee for Any Reason
Products may be returned for a full refund for any reason within 30 days of the date of purchase. Please contact customer service once the item is delivered to the warehouse so the refund process will start.
* Returns must include all accessories
* Items must include original packaging
* For non-quality related warranty claims, the buyer is responsible for shipping costs
* For non-quality related warranty claims, Auge refunds the cost of the product itself
* Returns may be rejected if items do not meet the above requirements
Note: If there is a problem with the product you purchased and apply for a return for a refund, please ensure that the gift is in good condition and returned together. If the gift cannot be returned due to the buyer's reasons, or is damaged or lost during the return, the seller shall not refuse the return of the transaction product. , but the corresponding price can be deducted from the transaction payment according to the gift value.
If you find that the product is defective or missing parts after receiving the package, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information:
1、Order number from online purchases made through Auge.
Buyer must provide
clear photos containing:
① Outer package with SKU label
② Outer package with waybill information
③ Product quantity or defective product photos.
Once confirmed, our support team will help to arrange a replacement or refund for you. Please note that we will not be able to provide you with a replacement or refund if the information is incomplete.
Refund requests for the 30-day money-back guarantee expire 30 days after starting a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a request for a refund for non-quality issues for items that have expired this 30-day window. For purchases not made directly through Auge’s online stores, please contact retailers for refunds. For quality-related issues, please see below.
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
All quality-related defects on items sold directly by AUGE or AUGE's authorized resellers are covered by an extensive warranty, starting from the date of purchase (see the top of the page for your product’s warranty period).
AUGE's limited warranty is restricted to the country of purchase. The limited warranty is void on items taken outside the country they were originally bought in or shipped to directly from an authorized online purchase.
Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty time frame of the original defective item. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
· Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase
· AUGE must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product
· The defective item’s serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required
· It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection
· For defective items that Auge needs has returned, warranties on those replacements are voided if the wrong item is returned to Auge or if the defective item is not returned.
Valid proof of purchase:
· Order number from online purchases made through Auge.
· Sales invoice
Please note that more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to).
Shipping costs must be covered by the buyer in the following situations:
· Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
· Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
· Buyer’s accidental returns
· Returning personal items
· Returning items claimed to have defects but found by Auge quality control to be in working condition
· Returning defective items in international shipping
· Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
Not Covered Under Warranty:
· Products without sufficient proof of purchase
· Lost or stolen products
· Items that have expired their warranty period
· Non-quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
· Free products
· Repairs through 3rd parties
· Damage from outside sources
· Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
· Purchases from unauthorized resellers
Auge is not liable for:
· Loss of data incurred from the use of Auge products
· Returning personal items sent to Auge
When returning items with a prepaid shipping label provided by Auge, Auge takes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. When returning items for non-quality issues, the buyer assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. Auge does not provide refunds for items damaged in transit for non-quality-related warranty claims.